Thursday 12 March 2015

Science: Changes!


   Science: Changes!

 At school today, I was learning about changes... Basically science! First, we used a liquid (I cant remember what it was called) and heated it up with a candle. We added some sugar and gave it a stir. Eventually, we had made jam (Sort of). Annoying fact: I accidentally spilled all of the jam when we first started the experiment.

Next, we heated up a small amount of squash, which all BURNED!!! Kind of!!! The liquid didn't evaporate, until we left it alone for a while.



Yay! Puffles!




                               
Image result for puffle

4 comments:

  1. I hope you liked my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intresting to find out about your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intresting to find out about your day!

    ReplyDelete